A little first impressions: Palmer's Deep conditioner

Hi! My hair is a crazy mess. It's naturally curly-or just frizzy most of the time-and as i have been using heat on it a lot recently, it's just not happy and is far more frizzy than usual. I decided to grab this and give it a go to see if it helps (after only one use, although i'd like to point out that on the back it suggests to use this three times a week). So, here are my first impressions of this deep conditioner.






Formula: I loved the formulation, it was super thick and creamy and coated my entire hair-which is pretty thick. If your hair isn't as dry or thick, you could definitely get away with using this multiple times.

Results: Whilst in my hair, this felt amazing. It made my hair feel really soft and smooth, but once i washed it out, it definitely wasn't as smooth. It did treat my hair well though and made it feel a little less dry. However, I think my hair felt just as nourished and soft as it would do with my normal TRESemme conditioner, which is also targeted towards dry and damaged hair.

Repurchase? I would buy this again, because i think that if i was to use it two to three times a week (as is actually recommended), it would probably work well. It did put some moisture back into my hair and made it feel smooth, but i think the hassle of buying these little sachets (which are affordable) over a normal bottle of conditioner just wouldn't work well for me over a long period of time.

And, those were my thoughts on the Palmer's olive oil deep conditioner, you can grab it here.
Have you tried this before, what did you think? Or, what is your favourite deep conditioner?

Lots of love xoxo

13 comments

  1. Ive never tried any of the Palmers haircare products, I love their body products and skincare but I don't think this would be hydrating enough for my hair xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their skincare and body products too, this was something different for me to try! Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  2. I think with hair products it's very important to try them out for a prolonged period of time, since some of them work very slowly. Also, you might think of repairing yourself from the inside, by some special food.
    Dorota
    www.fetchcandle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, i think i do need to try it out for a longer period of time and see how it works. Thanks for your comment :) x

      Delete
  3. Looking for some new hair care so may have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You for commenting! I recommend trying it out, especially as it's pretty affordable x

      Delete
  4. https://lilybassx.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me a good deep conditioner!! I have super thick hair, and I definitely find that the most often you use a product like this, the better the results!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I think I am going to grab some more of these to try out for a little longer x

      Delete
  6. It's a shame it didn't work out so well for you, because like you said buying it and trying it a few times a week would be very fussy. I've tried the shampoo that came in this range, and I didn't like it, it made my ends really dry even though it said it was for dry hair. Currently, I'm using the Kerastase masques (but I only use it once a week, the other times I use a lightweight oil after I've washed my hair) and I find that gives it a good balance. I also used to use the L'oreal intensive hair masques which you might like x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You for your comment! Your current routine sounds like it would work a dream in managing dry hair, although i have previously tried oils and find that they don't work the best for me. I think i may try out the L'oreal intensive hair masque soon, thanks for the recommendation! x

      Delete
  7. Oh my, didn't know Palmer's has its own hair product line too! I think I should grab this and gift it to a friend of mine who always complain about her frizzy hair, she'll probably like it!

    yanrula x
    Let's connect: Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You for your comment! I think it's worth grabbing to see if she likes it, especially because it isn't too expensive :) x

      Delete